Do I need to be home when my skip is delivered?
– No. You will need to tell us where you want the skip put, lock dogs up, unlock gates, and provide a phone number so we can contact you if we need any information.
How long can I hire a skip for?
– We offer book one week, get the second week free. If you need your skip for longer, just call us to discuss.
What areas do you service?
– We service the entire Gympie and Cooroy region and surrounds, click here for our service map.
Can I put garden waste and general waste in the same skip?
– Yes you can.
Can I put metal in a skip?
– Yes. Please put metal items on the top of the skip so we can recycle where possible.
Can I put a car/motorbike battery in the skip?
– No. Please put car/motorbike batteries beside the skip and we will remove them for you.
How full can I fill a skip?
– A skip can only be filled level with the sides and ends of the skip. This allows us to put a tarp over the skip for transport and comply with Department of Transport rules.
Can I put concrete/dirt in a skip?
– Yes. Our 10tonne lifter can lift concrete and dirt skips.
What can’t I put in a skip?
– Toxic/chemical waste, Asbestos, Tyres, Paint, Fire extinguishers, Gas bottles.
What can go in a skip?
– Appliances like fridges, stoves, washing machines, microwaves
– Electronics like, TV’s, computers, cabling
– Exercise equipment like treadmills, bikes, weights
– Car parts, motors, seats
– Furniture, mattresses, lounges, cupboards, desks
– Timber, steel, plasterboard, aluminium frames, troughs, and other building components
– Garden waste, grass clippings, palm fronds, old chicken coops, gnomes
– Dirt, concrete, bricks – please discuss these with us as there are limits on the quantities of these we can lift in one skip
– Batteries can be placed beside the skip and we can take them in the truck. DO NOT place batteries in the skip
– Recyclable metals should be placed at the top of the skip so we can place them in the recyclable section at the tip
Do you provide Tax Receipts?
– Yes. If you provide me with an email or snail mail address, I can send you a tax receipt.
What payment methods do you accept?
– Cash, Credit card or Direct Deposit.
When do I pay for the skip?
– Payment is required on delivery. Payment can be via Cash, Credit card or Direct deposit on invoice provided payment is made prior to skip delivery.
What does the price include?
– Delivery, pickup, tip fees and GST are all included in the price.